Notable Cases and Newsworthy Events
- Recent success of representing a client in a challenge for bona fide candidacy. Democrat Phillip Baker was accused of not living in the 43rd legislative district long enough to represent it in the General Assembly.
- Tibbs participates in ‘Race in Louisville’ discussion broadcast on WLKY
- Client case was dismissed and victim’s family outraged leaving courtroom.
- Client was charged with murder of a 3-year old child but receives conviction on lesser charge of manslaughter.
- Client gets 9 years at trial in murder case involving the shooting of a teen after claiming Commonwealth’s version of “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law. (Second-chair)
- Client charged with murder case is dismissed and victim’s family erupts outside courtroom.
- Client charged with murder gets 7 year sentence.
- DUI AND FETAL HOMICIDE CASE DISMISSED!
- Tibbs files motion to dismiss murder charge after prosecution withholds secret witness. Client was later acquitted!!!
- High-profile Murder Sentencing Delayed
- Krsna Tibbs heads CLE seminar on ethics and better communication with clients for criminal defense lawyers
Attorney Tibbs' Practice Areas
Tibbs' legal experience encompasses a few key areas—among them:
Tibbs defends those who have been accused of:
- Violent crimes including Homicide, Assault, Robbery, Sexual Offenses
- Child abuse crimes
- Drug-related offenses such as Narcotic Trafficking and Possession charges
Attorney Tibbs also provides legal expertise in family matters, including:
- Divorce cases
- Child custody cases
- CPS, Dependency Neglect and Abuse Cases
- Adoption, Child Support, and other areas of family practice
Tibbs provides passionate representation for those who have been injured—always seeking the maximum monetary settlement from the at-fault party.
Tibbs Law Office
214 South 8th St. Suite 201
Louisville, KY 40202
Tibbs Law Office
214 South 8th St. Suite 201 Louisville, KY 40202
Please fill out the fields below
or call us directly at (502) 694-4826
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.