Family, criminal & personal injury lawyer in Louisville
What sets Tibbs apart is his eagerness to listen closely to what his clients tell him—not only empathizing with them but providing them with the best legal solutions to meet their needs.
Tibbs is passionate about seeing justice served for each of his clients, no matter their specific circumstances.
The Louisville metropolitan area is one of the most diverse cities in all of Kentucky—and as such, it comes with a wide range of legal needs.
Louisville and Crime
For those who have been accused of a crime in the metro Louisville area, Tibbs provides vigorous defense—always fighting hard to prove the innocence of his clients.
Louisville and Family Cases
Family law has become a vast area of law that includes much past divorce. If you need help with custody, wrongful CPS allegations, Child Support, and domestic violence, Tibbs and his staff can provide advocacy and professionalism—often providing solutions that help avoid court.
Louisville and Personal Injury
Finally, for those who find themselves injured in vehicle accidents or workplace accidents, Tibbs will fight for the maximum monetary compensation.
Seeking Veteran Legal Help in Louisville
Attorney Tibbs prepares each case for trial from the very beginning, and he has the courtroom experience necessary to offer assured client advocacy. And, even if the case ends before going to trial—through mediation or negotiation—Tibbs is prepared to negotiate from a stronger position, all because he did the legwork to build a strong case from the ground up.
In local legal circles, Tibbs is well-regarded for his knowledge and professionalism. These traits, combined with his zeal for client advocacy, make him the people’s choice in the Jefferson County Court system and beyond.
In fact, the law offices of Krsna Tibbs have won rave reviews from clients throughout Kentucky. Says one client, “Mr. Tibbs takes a real interest in his clients and really knows his way around the Jefferson County Court system. He’s honest, hardworking, and will do what’s right for you. I strongly recommend his services.”
Those services have won accolades, as well—including:
- 2018, 2017, 2016 10.0 AVVO Client Satisfaction Rating
- 2018 Chair of the Criminal Law Section, Louisville Bar Association
- 2017 American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, “Top Ten” Kentucky Attorneys
- 2016 National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2008 Frank E. Haddad Young Lawyer of the Year Award, Louisville Bar Association
- 2008 Kentucky Bar Association CLE Award
- 2006 Kentucky Bar Association CLE Award
It’s not hard to see what makes him the top criminal defense lawyer in Louisville.
When you’re in legal trouble, you want an ally who is experienced; an ally who does his homework and builds a strong case from day one; an ally who will listen to you and understand your needs; and an ally who is prepared to represent you vigorously and passionately.
For the people of metro Louisville, that ally is Krsna Tibbs. His services are always available to those in need; to learn more, or to schedule a consultation, reach out to Attorney Tibbs today!
- Louisville Bar Association, Board of Directors (2015 – present)
- Black Lawyers Association, Charles W. Anderson Chapter (2004 – present)
- KACDL- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NACDL-National Association of Defense Lawyers
- American Institute of Family Law Practitioners
Attorney Tibbs' Practice Areas
Tibbs' legal experience encompasses a few key areas—among them:
Tibbs defends those who have been accused of:
- Violent crimes including Homicide, Assault, Robbery, Sexual Offenses
- Child abuse crimes
- Drug-related offenses such as Narcotic Trafficking and Possession charges
Attorney Tibbs also provides legal expertise in family matters, including:
- Divorce cases
- Child custody cases
- CPS, Dependency Neglect and Abuse Cases
- Adoption, Child Support, and other areas of family practice
Tibbs provides passionate representation for those who have been injured—always seeking the maximum monetary settlement from the at-fault party.
Tibbs Law Office
One Riverfront Plaza
401 W. Main Street, Suite 1710
Louisville, KY 40202
Please fill out the fields below
or call us directly at (502) 694-4826
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.